The mission: To abandon the dying planet Earth and
resettle on Zycron, a planet identified and explored by remote technology.
This planet has been determined to be the closest planet to Earth that has
the most similarities to Earth. Here are some more facts:
- Zycron is 3.2 light years away. Using current Earth
technology and the XZC-189 space craft, the trip to Zycron will take 16
- Zycron is completely uninhabited by civilized
beings. There are no cities, towns, houses, etc. The planet is in a
state of “wilderness.”
- There are some very large and dangerous animals on
- The climate of the planet changes depending on where
you are on it and what season it is. Temperatures range from -80 F to 120
- 60% of the planet is covered in water, and
approximately 50% of this water is undrinkable due to a mineral in the
water (which can be extracted much like salt is from salt water).
- The XZC-189 ship runs primarily on autopilot, but
with no ground support system and landing on a foreign planet, landing
will be a tricky business.
- The XZC-189 is fully-stocked for travel with 2 year
contingency supplies in case the trip goes longer than 16 years.
It has been determined that there is less than a week
left on Earth in which to plan your departure so you may safely abandon the
planet. After a week’s time, earthquakes and disastrous weather will put
your flight plans on hold permanently, and your entire team and the future
of the human race will perish with the planet.